The Nursery School consists of two classes: PS1 (ages two and three) and PS2 (ages three and four).
Basic Learning Objectives :
- Socialising: playing games and sharing with others,
- Language development: singing, rhymes, asking questions,
- Motor skills: basic coordination skills including fine motor (using pencils, scissors etc.) and gros motor (balancing, throwing, catching),
- Writing: holding a pencil correctly, colouring, painting,
- Pre-mathematics: counting one to one, sizing, ordering,
- Creative activities: drawing, painting, modelling clay, collage, tactile play …